Preparation Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Servings: 2 servings
Turmeric Ginger Shot
- 3 Layers of wavy lasagna noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 (25 ounce) jars tomato pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, add the lasagna noodles a few at a time, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 13 minutes. Remove the noodles to a plate.
- Place the ground beef into a skillet over medium/high heat, add the garlic, oregano, salt, and black pepper to the skillet. Cook the meat, chopping it into small chunks as it cooks, until no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Drain excess grease.
- Place 1 noodles the bottom of the baking pan; top with a layer of the tomato sauce, a layer of ground beef mixture, and a layer of mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers twice more, ending with a layer of Parmesan Cheese; sprinkle top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbling and the cheese has melted and has begun to brown, about 25 more minutes. Allow to stand at least 5 minutes before serving.
Plus: You can add an extra layer of muenster cheese to make it special 🙂
See you next time! For free eBook CLICK HERE.