Preparation Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Servings: 1 or 2 depending on the size of the tortillas
Homemade Pizzadillas Recipe
- 2 tortillas (flour or corn)
- 1-2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4-5 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Some pepperoni slices
- Grated Parmesan cheese is optional
1. Preheat your broiler and skillet with a few teaspoons of oil.
2. Place one of your tortillas into the pan and begin assembling your Pizzadilla.
3. Spoon on a thin layer of that garlicky sweet pizza sauce.
4. Sprinkle on a generous layer of cheese.
5. Place another tortilla on top, and allow the cheese to melt for a minute.
6. In one cautious yet confident motion, flip the ‘dilla.
7. Begin assembling again. Sauce, cheese, and this time pepperoni.
8. Throw your pizza under the broiler for a few minutes to melt the cheese on top, and you’re done. Sprinkle with Parmesan if desired, and enjoy.
See you next time! For more recipes CLICK HERE.