Preparation Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Servings: 40 min
Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- Optional: toppings such as spices, fruit, chocolate chips, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Whisk together eggs, oil, and brown sugar in a large bowl.
- Add applesauce, milk, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon. Whisk until everything is mixed together.
- Stir in the oats and baking powder.
- Fill each muffin liner with 1/4 cup of the oat batter.
- Add your favorite toppings and push them down into a spoon.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
See you next time! For more recipes CLICK HERE.