Preparation Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Servings: 4 servings
Pancake Breakfast Sundae
- 4 hefty pancakes
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 dollop Nutella
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup butter
- Sugar (no more than 2 tablespoons unless you have the world’s biggest sweet tooth)
- 6 ounces semi-sweet or dark chocolate
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 pack Reese’s peanut butter cup minis
1. Chop walnuts coarsely and toast in a skillet for 1-2 minutes at medium heat. You know they’re finished when you can smell them. Careful not to burn them! Set aside once done.
2. In a medium-large bowl, whip the heavy cream with powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Add a dollop of Nutella and keep whisking until totally worked in.
3. Heat milk, a few spoonfuls of sugar (depends on your sweet preference, I go for one tablespoon) and butter in a saucepan until piping hot.
4. Remove mixture from heat and pour in chocolate.
5. Whisk the chocolate into the milk until it’s smooth.
6. Line pancakes with whipped cream toasted nuts and Reese’s pieces
7. Pour chocolate sauce over pancakes
8. Add generous scoop of vanilla ice cream
9. Eat until you’re in a serious sugar coma.
See you next time! For more recipes CLICK HERE.